Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusions

tag
Civil
Regular Contributor

Re: Early Exclusions

I just called Experian and got them to remove my foreclosure early, they were the only ones left...YES. Rep said give it about 24hrs to see a change in the reports

Message 11 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Civil wrote:
I just called Experian and got them to remove my foreclosure early, they were the only ones left...YES. Rep said give it about 24hrs to see a change in the reports

How early is early?  I am trying to figure out when to contact them to get some stuff removed from my file.

Message 12 of 57
Civil
Regular Contributor

It was reporting different in Experian compared to the others and it would of been off in November of this year. TransUnion I was able to get it off in February and Equifax took it off on the 7/1...the original account was set for 9/1

Message 13 of 57
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Civil wrote:

How early is early?  I am trying to figure out when to contact them to get some stuff removed from my file.

From what I've gathered on thi s forum:  Transunion will do it 6 months in advance, Experian 3 months, and Equifax 30 days.

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 14 of 57
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Civil wrote:

Congrats!!! I guess I should've called instead of doing the dispute online?

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Message 15 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Civil wrote:

From what I've gathered on thi s forum:  Transunion will do it 6 months in advance, Experian 3 months, and Equifax 30 days.

Yeah that does seem to be the case.  I guess my score will skyrocket next month once I get my Chapter 13 removed from my TU account lol then the next one 3 months later then the last one 30 days after that.

Message 16 of 57
Civil
Regular Contributor

Thanks

Message 17 of 57
Civil
Regular Contributor

What sucks is I was expecting my score to jump at least 20 points with Experian....It went from 611 to 612....LOL. I did send out letters to all 3 CRBs last week for my negative reportings...We will see how that goes.

Message 18 of 57
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Civil wrote:
What sucks is I was expecting my score to jump at least 20 points with Experian....It went from 611 to 612....LOL. I did send out letters to all 3 CRBs last week for my negative reportings...We will see how that goes.

Hey I'd be happy with just one point increase! Every point counts to me. Good luck!

Message 19 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to call in for my CH13, as I  couldn't see how to say "too old" on the online dispute for a Public record.

Message 20 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.