Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusions

tag
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Re: Early Exclusions

@Anonymous wrote:

I just requested an EE on my Transunion report.  I had this at the end of the account

"Estimated month and year that this item will be removed: 06/2019", so I'm hopping that it will be removed in the next couple of days.

Will see if I can dispute online with EQ and EX, maybe I'll get it off my EX account.

Were you able to get them off??

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 31 of 57
Acc-Risk
Contributor

I had good luck with Transunion removing 5 items this month and my last one I'm going to call in about tomorrow. That will leave Trans completely clear. I'm trying my luck with Experian on the same 5 as they're all within the 2 month mark. 

I did Transunion online and it took two weeks.

Message 32 of 57
masscredit
Valued Contributor

I'm a few weeks away from requesting an EE from EX for my BK.  Two months after that will be EQ then all my reports will be clear!

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 33 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im currently trying to get EX to do EE on an old BoA account thats set to fall off 6/2019.

I was able to get EE through Transunion, Experian not so much.  THeir giving me grief and saying that the 3 month rule is automatically included so its suppose to fall off soon.

Message 34 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Im currently trying to get EX to do EE on an old BoA account thats set to fall off 6/2019.

I was able to get EE through Transunion, Experian not so much.  THeir giving me grief and saying that the 3 month rule is automatically included so its suppose to fall off soon.

Yeah, they seem to be good at stuff falling off 3 months early.  Also, today is the 1st which would be 3 months early.  Maybe it will drop off today or within the next few days.

This reminds me I should check my reports and see what I can request to come off early.

Message 35 of 57
calyx
Super Contributor

I requested TU EE this morning online.  Next month is Experian at 3 months early (same accounts, but have different dates reported to the bureaus - who knows, I'm not going to argue with them at this point).    I am going to send letters to EX in about a week - I've seen anectodal stories about greater than 3 months EEs with Experian, so I figured I'd go ahead and waste a stamp.

If it doesn't work, then I'll just hit them up in April.

I'm interested to see how long it all takes, if it works (in the case with EX), and what happens with my scores.   The derog accounts are (unfortunately) my oldest, so my AoOA will drop to 8mos (from 5y) and my average will be 6 mos.  

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 36 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@calyx wrote:

I requested TU EE this morning online.  Next month is Experian at 3 months early (same accounts, but have different dates reported to the bureaus - who knows, I'm not going to argue with them at this point).    I am going to send letters to EX in about a week - I've seen anectodal stories about greater than 3 months EEs with Experian, so I figured I'd go ahead and waste a stamp.

If it doesn't work, then I'll just hit them up in April.

I'm interested to see how long it all takes, if it works (in the case with EX), and what happens with my scores.   The derog accounts are (unfortunately) my oldest, so my AoOA will drop to 8mos (from 5y) and my average will be 6 mos.  

Let us know how it goes.  Equifax has been so hard.  I know this isn't FICO but on Credit Karma, it's 745 for TU and 600 for Equifax lol

Message 37 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let us know how it goes.  Equifax has been so hard.  I know this isn't FICO but on Credit Karma, it's 745 for TU and 600 for Equifax lol

Message 38 of 57
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@VoltaicShock

I don’t even bother requesting any EE with EQ. They always tell me it’ll fall off automatically 30 days before the DoFD. TU deleted mine the same day I requested, but I called and asked for a US based supervisor.

Does anyone know if having the last medical collection on my account deleted will result in a score boost? I always hear medical collections under $100 aren’t factored in, so I don’t know. I paid it last year and it’s supposed to fall off 8/2019. I have other medical collections from the same company that they, for whatever reason, didn’t put on my report, so I’m scared to mess with this one in any way.
I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 39 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Queen_Etherea wrote:
@VoltaicShock

I don’t even bother requesting any EE with EQ. They always tell me it’ll fall off automatically 30 days before the DoFD. TU deleted mine the same day I requested, but I called and asked for a US based supervisor.

Does anyone know if having the last medical collection on my account deleted will result in a score boost? I always hear medical collections under $100 aren’t factored in, so I don’t know. I paid it last year and it’s supposed to fall off 8/2019. I have other medical collections from the same company that they, for whatever reason, didn’t put on my report, so I’m scared to mess with this one in any way.

Where do you see your DoFD for Equifax?  Every time I go to the dispute it doesn't tell me when it will fall off.  It just shows me the information I can see from all these places that offer me my scores.  Do I need to use annual credit report or should I just call them and ask?

I have found sometimes it's best to leave things alone.

Message 40 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.