Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusions

tag
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Re: Early Exclusions

@VoltaicShock

I’m going off an old report I pulled from annualcreditreport . com that shows the DoFD on all 3 bureaus. I think if you go to the dispute section on EQ, it should show you. I haven’t done it in a while, so I don’t really remember. Have you pulled your report from the site before? You get to do it free once a year. Oh! I think I can pull mine again!
I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 41 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Queen_Etherea wrote:
@VoltaicShock

I’m going off an old report I pulled from annualcreditreport . com that shows the DoFD on all 3 bureaus. I think if you go to the dispute section on EQ, it should show you. I haven’t done it in a while, so I don’t really remember. Have you pulled your report from the site before? You get to do it free once a year. Oh! I think I can pull mine again!

I will try the dispute way first.  I have found you can start a dispute as many times as you want to see your report without using up your annual credit report.

I don't think Equifax shows it though but I guess there is one way to find out.  I also tend to pull one every 3 months this way I don't use them all at once.

Message 42 of 57
calyx
Super Contributor

@Queen_Etherea wrote:
@VoltaicShock

The free annualcreditreport.com reports are where I grab mine, too!   There's more information in those reports than any of the online vendors/suppliers

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 43 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@calyx wrote:

@Queen_Etherea wrote:
@VoltaicShock

The free annualcreditreport.com reports are where I grab mine, too!   There's more information in those reports than any of the online vendors/suppliers

Yeah, that is true.  Sadly Equifax has blocked me for some reason and wants me to mail stuff to them. I'm sorry I am not going to mail pictures of my license and stuff to them.  I will just end up calling them and asking when it should fall off.

Message 44 of 57
masscredit
Valued Contributor

Does it have to be done to the exact day or is the month good enough?  I believe my BK was filed June 24th.  Do I have to wait until the 24th of this month to request an EE from EX (3 months early) or can I try now? 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

SDFCU Secured - $5000 / TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 45 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@masscredit wrote:

Does it have to be done to the exact day or is the month good enough?  I believe my BK was filed June 24th.  Do I have to wait until the 24th of this month to request an EE from EX (3 months early) or can I try now? 

I think they base everything off the 1st of the month.  I could be wrong though so maybe someone else can chime in.  Though, it seems most of my stuff falls off on the 1st.

Message 46 of 57
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@masscredit wrote:

I believe EX goes by the month, not the day. I think EQ is the picky one and wants the actual DAY. Whenever I look at my EX reports, it shows everything was opened on the 1st of the month, which obviously isn't true. So that leads me to believe it's just the month for them.

I'm actually going to call TU today and see if I can get that medical collection EE'd. It's set to fall off in August, so I'm within the 6 month range for TU.

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Message 47 of 57
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@calyx wrote:

@Queen_Etherea wrote:
@VoltaicShock

Yeah, that is true.  Sadly Equifax has blocked me for some reason and wants me to mail stuff to them. I'm sorry I am not going to mail pictures of my license and stuff to them.  I will just end up calling them and asking when it should fall off.

Now that you mention it, I've never been able to access their dispute system online either! I've always had to call in because they couldn't verify my identity or whatever reason it gave when I tried. I think a lot of people had trouble with the EQ dispute online. They're literally the worst bureau out of all of them! I have absolutely NOTHING bad on that report: no collections, no late payments, nothing, and yet they're my lowest score! Frustrates me to no end.

Message 48 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@calyx wrote:

@Queen_Etherea wrote:
@VoltaicShock

Now that you mention it, I've never been able to access their dispute system online either! I've always had to call in because they couldn't verify my identity or whatever reason it gave when I tried. I think a lot of people had trouble with the EQ dispute online. They're literally the worst bureau out of all of them! I have absolutely NOTHING bad on that report: no collections, no late payments, nothing, and yet they're my lowest score! Frustrates me to no end.

I hate calling it takes away from me being able to do other things during the day.  Just quicker to do the dispute online.

Hopefully, they will tell me when it will fall off.

I might have to disagree with you.  I would say LexisNexis is the worst of them all.  There is no online dispute and you have to call them and it takes forever for them to mail you anything.  Also last time they sent me my report it was 400 pages long Smiley Surprised

Message 49 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some awesome info in here. I was going to ask EX for EE next month for July items that TU deleted in January but it sounds like they’ll do it automatically. I’m not going to even bother with EQ, thirty days isn’t worth dealing with EQ. 

Message 50 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.