Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early exclusion success??

tag
Makingstrides
Valued Member

Early exclusion success??

Something very strange just happened. I requested an early exclusion through the Transunion website. Not even 5 minutes later it shows the status of the “dispute” as complete and said that the trade line was deleted! Has anyone ever experienced this? Scared to get excited just yet...
Gardening Since 03/2018

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Early exclusion success??

I cant remember the EE order of who goes first 6 months out and so on. Should be good to go.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

How early was the EE?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, TU is great about EEs. I’ve had two items removed that way with them and it’s as easy as ordering coffee at Dunkin’. As to the order:

TU 6 months early
EX 3 months early
EQ 30 days early

Note that there have been so many inconsistencies in peoples’ experiences with EQ, that you may be better off just waiting out that last month for something to age off naturally, than to try and get them to EE a tradeline and create more headaches...
Message 4 of 7
Makingstrides
Valued Member

Technically the late payments that were on that account weren’t set to start falling off until 12/2019. So I asked for an EE 8 months early.
Gardening Since 03/2018

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Then you got a two-month bonus - nothing wrong with that Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good info, thanks.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.