Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early exclusion

tag
virgo
Established Contributor

Early exclusion

Hello FICO people,

Just spoke with three separate supervisors and they all claim they don't do early exclusion anymore. Anyone have any recent experience

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Early exclusion

@virgo wrote:

Hello FICO people,

Just spoke with three separate supervisors and they all claim they don't do early exclusion anymore. Anyone have any recent experience

Which CRA? 

Message 2 of 15
virgo
Established Contributor

I guess I jumped the gun a little bit.

After I posted here I went to the website disputed it was off within seconds. So it's true if you're within that 6 month time frame it'll be removed.

Message 3 of 15
sectionals
New Contributor

@virgo wrote:

I guess I jumped the gun a little bit.

After I posted here I went to the website disputed it was off within seconds. So it's true if you're within that 6 month time frame it'll be removed.

What CRA was it?

Rebuild (OCT 21) FICO 8: EX 578 FICO 9: EQ 516

Current FICO 8/9:
EQ 660/729
EX 670/714
TU 650/705

TCL: 34800
CCU: 3%

Message 4 of 15
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@virgoWho?

Message 5 of 15
Ramsport
Regular Contributor

TransUnion. But I just got a good result from Equifax they removed two early for me.

Message 6 of 15
LifeSAVERS
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on your early exclusions!

How did you receive early exclusions with Equifax - online/telephone?  How many months early?

Thank you!

Message 7 of 15
Ramsport
Regular Contributor

I wish I could say that I have a magic answer but I've had as much problems with Equifax as anybody else. I just called up and throwed myself on a sword and asked if they could consider an account for early. It wasn't supposed to fall off until November.

I don't know if this is true but I was told by the rep that it also depends on the kind of account and the circumstances surrounding why you're asking for early exclusion.

I told them I'm applying for a mortgage and that was the truth.

But I can only say just keep trying. But I did go through the corporate office phone number. I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here. If I am can somebody let me know and I'm glad to share that with people.

Message 8 of 15
OniStringer
Regular Contributor

I just got 2 EE's from TU yesterday.

Started with LOW 500s - Actively rebuilding as of early 2019
//
Message 9 of 15
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

@OniStringer Congrats on your EE . . . TU and EX are awesome and very easy to work with. I wish one would acquire EQ!!! Smiley Surprised

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.