Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early exclusion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early exclusion

Has anyone had success with early exclusions for a 30-60 day late payment due to fall off in August and sept.?

I've called tu and I can't seem to get anyone in the u.s. It's jut a foreign call center.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early exclusion

For TU ask for Supervisor. They first line of support will try to avoid the transfer, but be polite and explain to them and they will transfer you. On Exp. its three months for EE and I had have l had have luck with the 1st line of support. Equifax I have never tried them since they are on 1 month EE .

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with transunion. They can't do an early exclusion. He did say however that even though these will be 7 years ok in Augus/sept. They won't fall off b/c citi isn't reporting the first delqiuency date. He said they won't fall off until 7 years from the date the account was closed which is 2011. Is that true that these can remain on my report till 2018? At the time the will be 9 years old.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Late payments will fall off 7 years after the late payment. DoFD doesn't apply here. When were the lates?
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

August and September. They're both 60 days late too, no 30 days, just two 60 back to back.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's August / September 2009
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Then they'll fall off in August/September. If the account itself was closed in good standing it'll stay on the reports as a good trade line until 2021.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok. I'm going to just quite messing with them. I've written letters and disputed numerous times. This would just help my report be 99% squeaky clean but I'll just wait. Thanks
Message 8 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Before you know it those months will be here and they will be removed! Something to look forward to!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.