Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early exclusion

tag
virgo
Established Contributor

Early exclusion

Could someone be kind enough to walk me through the steps for contacting TransUnion with regard to early exclusion.

As always many thanks to all that respond

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

Re: Early exclusion

Been so long from when i did it , but some do it online or you can call into there customer service line and speak to a rep. I believe its 6 months early that you can do with transunion.  You might want to search on that here to verify. So if your account is about to fall off within that time frame then go ahead and call in if more then 6 months i would wait. Ask the rep to connect you with a supervisor because the regular agents sometimes dont have the authority to process. Tell the supervisor your requesting EE for the account your referencing and hope for the best. Transunion was the easiest for me that i can remember and smooth transaction. 

Good luck 👍 

Message 2 of 4
SoonerSoldier33
Frequent Contributor

It's usually all about getting the right rep/supervisor who knows what you're talking about. It's also good advice to tell them you're seeking to have obsolete items removed from your reports rather than using the phrase 'early exclusion'. Transunion seems to be the easiest one from the posts here on on r/CRedit. The biggest challenge seems to be getting to talk to the right person.

Team Garden Club as of Oct 2021
Message 3 of 4
virgo
Established Contributor

I've got many accounts that are ready to fall off but I'm jumping at the bit.

Thank you very much for the responses.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.