Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email for corporate offices for goodwill letters

tag
Boxermom1
Valued Member

Email for corporate offices for goodwill letters

Good afternoon all.  I have googled for email addresses till my fingers are ready to fall off.  I have not been able to find email addresses of actual people to write a Goodwill letter to beg forgiveness.  I have also scoured this forum looking for answers, but to no avail.  Can anybody possibly help me?  I have addresses taken from my credit report, but I'm afraid of those getting lost in the shuffle, as I'm guessing they are generic.  I need emails for the following:

Care Credit/Synchony Bank

Comenity Capital/UltaMC

Capital One Bank

Merrik Bank

Barclay Bank of Delaware

Lending Club Bank

Also an update one my paypal account.  I was able to find the email address for someone at PayPal Credit by way of this forum.  I emailed a lady named Bonnie, and she called that evening and took off a 30 day late payment from Dec 2020. Yay!!!

So any help anyone could pass along, it would be so totally appreciated

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/html/assets/challenge.png
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Re: Email for corporate offices for goodwill letters

@Boxermom1 wrote:

Good afternoon all.  I have googled for email addresses till my fingers are ready to fall off.  I have not been able to find email addresses of actual people to write a Goodwill letter to beg forgiveness.  I have also scoured this forum looking for answers, but to no avail.  Can anybody possibly help me?  I have addresses taken from my credit report, but I'm afraid of those getting lost in the shuffle, as I'm guessing they are generic.  I need emails for the following:

Care Credit/Synchony Bank

Comenity Capital/UltaMC

Capital One Bank

Merrik Bank

Barclay Bank of Delaware

Lending Club Bank

Also an update one my paypal account.  I was able to find the email address for someone at PayPal Credit by way of this forum.  I emailed a lady named Bonnie, and she called that evening and took off a 30 day late payment from Dec 2020. Yay!!!

So any help anyone could pass along, it would be so totally appreciated

I don't have any specific addresses but I would recommend you utilized "LinkedIn."   Most professionals are listed there and you can search by company, etc.   Good luck.

Message 2 of 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Email for corporate offices for goodwill letters

ceoemail.com most are listed. Good Luck.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.