Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Acquisitions

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Enhanced Acquisitions UPDATE

@Anonymous wrote:

I filed with the BBB, the CFPB and had my attorney send them a letter.  I wonder what my EQ score will look like once it's gone.  They had it reported as two 120 day lates on a $310.00 loan.  Will this raise my score?

It could raise your score some, no way to tell you for sure. If there are other derogs on file it wont be as big of a bump as it would if it was your final derog being removed. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 26
Infiniti515
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I filed with the BBB, the CFPB and had my attorney send them a letter.  I wonder what my EQ score will look like once it's gone.  They had it reported as two 120 day lates on a $310.00 loan.  Will this raise my score?

Congrats!!! it will definitely raise your score. if I were you, I  would watch my score for the next 30-60 days to see the difference. I know mine went up when they were deleted from mine but I dont know exactly how much because i still have about 2 to 3 collections left on credit bureaus and also have high util. However i saw a difference more at 2 months than 30 days. keep us posted!!!

Message 22 of 26
newstart2010
Blogger

Congratz on this!!  I had to have a lawyer contact these guys as well a year ago. And we are close to doing the same for a buddyI am helping with on his credit file.  they are scum.  I would sue them anyway. Get $1000 from themon each violation!  Stick themwhere it hurts.

I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bad thing is I would never get paid by them!  I foresee this company closing it's doors very soon.  LOTS of complaints from the BBB and the CFPB.  I found out last night they have been calling my son!  My 13 year old and leaving voice mails that they are coming to serve me with papers and he better have me call them!  That should be a felony crime in itself.

Message 24 of 26
newstart2010
Blogger

They are a well knownname.  I bet they havesome cash.  They have been aroundfor a while.  Butits not justabout the cash, its about the winagainst the CAs.

I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your right.  If I thought my attorney would do it on a contingency then I would say go for it.  Right now I am trying to buy a house and I really can't afford a lawsuit.  I got a copy of my attoruney's letter yesterdy and he pretty much told them that they had broken just about every law according the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the KRS and that they were to cease and desist any and all collection and reporting attempts.  That he was requesting all documentation regarding my case to be sent directly to his office and that if he did not get a response from them in 20 days that he would begin litigation.  I am thinking they recieved that letter yesterday and that is why they responded to the CFPB.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.