Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Recovery Co Deletion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Enhanced Recovery Co Deletion

Hello all, this is my first post but I've been reading for a while and finally decided to rebuild my credit. I signed up for the 3b package here and saw I had a collection open on my Experian from Enhanced Recovery Co or 267$ for Charter Communications (2012). Called them up and asked if they could provide info regarding the date it was sent to collections, balances, addresses etc. The person was very rude and said they knew it was mine for sure and suggested I take care of it. Fast forward 3 days later and it was deleted from my Experian!! Checked that bureau and got a nice 14 point increase Smiley Happy happy be moving forward
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Enhanced Recovery Co Deletion

Wow, good result though. I guess that person has never heard of ID Theft. Welcome aboard Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
FireMedic04
New Contributor

Congrats! I disputed ERC.. still waiting on a repsonse.

Message 3 of 5
faithincredit
New Contributor

@Martines89 Did you actually pay it?

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello all, this is my first post but I've been reading for a while and finally decided to rebuild my credit. I signed up for the 3b package here and saw I had a collection open on my Experian from Enhanced Recovery Co or 267$ for Charter Communications (2012). Called them up and asked if they could provide info regarding the date it was sent to collections, balances, addresses etc. The person was very rude and said they knew it was mine for sure and suggested I take care of it. Fast forward 3 days later and it was deleted from my Experian!! Checked that bureau and got a nice 14 point increase Smiley Happy happy be moving forward

Message 4 of 5
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

I have a cox account in collections. It WAS with ERC. Now it's with convergent.
Cox ended their contract with ERC and elected Convergent
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.