Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Recovery Company (ERC) Goodwill attempt

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Enhanced Recovery Company (ERC) Goodwill attempt

Hi all,

I've read topics on this subject from 2012 to 2018 without any success - does anyone know any email addresses for ERC that may work for submitting GWs? Their physical address is on the website, but I've seen a lot of posts where people have had success emailing them, though none list the email used.

I didn't realize when I paid this that I might be able to pay it off directly with comcast. I didn't even know of PFDs at the time. I went on their site and PIF a couple of months after it showed up. It's the most recent collection on my account and it does show paid but I'm working towards a clean report and it will be on there the longest.

Any help is appreciated! If I have to haul my butt down to the post office I guess I will do that... but that also means I have to find someone with one of those, what are they called... the uh ancient paper press machines, printers! I need to find someone with a printer.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
newnew2015
New Contributor

Re: Enhanced Recovery Company (ERC) Goodwill attempt

Following this post ! I spoke to them this morning to ask about removing an account if I paid in full. They just gave me the run around and told me they would only report as paid in full ( which I was told won't make a difference in my credit report or score a collections is a collections only helps if removed, please correct me if I'm wrong) so I didn't pay it. They also lied and told me they had spoken to my neighbors who answered my phone regarding my account which made me laugh in their face, that may be the reason they refused to remove it from my report. lol Let me know if you get anywhere !

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Enhanced Recovery Company (ERC) Goodwill attempt

Dang. I haven't had any interaction with them directly as of yet. I've heard their demeanor can run the gamut though so I'm super excited for my first attempt at a GW to be completely ignored. Smiley Happy

As for the account being reported as PIF I can't see how that wouldn't help, but I'm not experienced enough to say one way or the other with any authority. I would suspect a lender would rather see a $0 balance and I recall reading somewhere that one of the newer Fico scoring models is being more lenient on paid collections.. but again, someone else will have to chime in.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.