Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Recovery

tag
homeinfuture
Contributor

Enhanced Recovery

I filed a CFPB complaint on Enhanced Recovery and they agree to delete the TL from all 3 CRA's. (inaccurate reporting as well as never validating) My Question is Can I somehow get the TL removed sooner by contacting the CRAs? 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Sheridan
Regular Contributor

Re: Enhanced Recovery

How long have you been waiting?  If I could get enhanced recovery to say they'll delete, I'd be too scared to push it. Lol.  

I read that it could take up to 90 days. 

Message 2 of 12
homeinfuture
Contributor

Lol it has only been 1 day. I need this off so my LO can run my credit one more time for the UW my house is aprox 40 days from completion. 

Message 3 of 12
nate79416
Regular Contributor

Mine deleted pretty quick, less than 2 weeks

Message 4 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

There is no way to push them any harder it will get done in its time.

Message 5 of 12
Cynthia1123
Contributor

Hi guys I have a question, they bought a cable bill from another agency and are now reporting one dollar higher the the initial debt. Should I DV them?

My Fico Score :554 (07/26/13)
Goal:720

Message 6 of 12
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If the CFPB complaint was resolved by way of an agreement to voluntarily delete, then there is no formal requirement for deletion, and the CRA would not be involved in any enforcemetn of a voluntary expresssion that a furnisher was going to delete.

Wait a reasonable peirod.  If the deletion does not occur, contact the CFPB regarding their lack of promised action, not the CRA.

Message 7 of 12
Cynthia1123
Contributor

Was this for me?

My Fico Score :554 (07/26/13)
Goal:720

Message 8 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Cynthia1123 wrote:

Was this for me?

No, it was directed to the OP of this thread.

@Cynthia1123 wrote:

Hi guys I have a question, they bought a cable bill from another agency and are now reporting one dollar higher the the initial debt. Should I DV them?

If you know its yours I would move directly to the PFD, A DV can be viewed as an adversarial stance and any goodwill they may have been willing to grant could completely disappear.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/PFD-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-PFD-Success-Stories/...

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/PFD-Example-Letter/td-p/4519

Message 9 of 12
homeinfuture
Contributor

The ERC collection has been deleted from EQ but it is still showing on my EX report. Is EX a little slower at reporting? You would think they would both delete at the same time. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.