Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eos CCA pfd help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eos CCA pfd help

i recently filed with the bbb since they will not respond to my DV letters.

here is the responce i got.

Dear BBB:
EOS CCA has received Itemized Statements received from AT&T Mobility, which is the original creditor on [name removed] account. We have forwarded these statements to [name removed] address of record on 7/25/14 via FEDEX.
The statements are dated from 08/26/09 through 01/25/2010 and show that the balance of $825.51 has been due since 02/25/2010. Since the account has been in our office, it has accrued fees. The balance now due is $ 974.11. The account remains open with our office in a temporary status that will cease communications which will allow time for [name removed] to receive and review the information.

i want to send a pay for delte letter and settle for half of amount, does anyone have a pfd letter and a email contact that i can get intouch with? help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Eos CCA pfd help

ok, after getting another notification from the bbb, i called and asked them if they would do a pfd and they said not right now due to the circumstances of this, and that they have sent me a itemized list of the bill via fedex. they want to give me some time to decide what i want to do. does this mean that they have vaildated the debt and they want me to look over it before they will do a pfd? needing some help here i think this is the last thing on my credit and i need it off.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.