Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax - Can't Find Late Payments

tag
Bkewlbro
New Contributor

Equifax - Can't Find Late Payments

Hello! I just pulled all 3 reports off Experian and on the main page to the Equifax report, it says I have 2 Late Payments and 3 closed accounts. I've gone over the report from top to bottom and nowhere can I find a single Late Payment on any account and only have ONE closed account! I have zero accounts in collections and only have 3 credit cards and a selflender loan opened and I know there isn't a single late on any of those... I've been working hard and staying on top of things! I'd like to figure out what's going on with my equifax seeing that it's my lowest score at 604. TransUnion has been going steadily up and is at 634 and my Experian is my best at 661. Usage is at 2% also! 

Has anyone ever had this issue before or have any insight on finding or getting the issue fixed?

Screenshot_52.jpgScreenshot_53.jpg

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Re: Equifax - Can't Find Late Payments

This may be an obvious answer, but you checked each individual account and looked at the payment history? I see that it says a "Sunrise LA" account was closed in the past 60 days. Maybe it fell off your reports, but EQ still has a record of it being closed? I honestly have no idea because that doesn't account for the 3rd closed account. Have you pulled your free annual reports in the past year? If not, I would start there and see if any closed accounts/late payments are reporting. 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.