Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax - Executive Office Contact

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax - Executive Office Contact

Morning MyFICO,

Does anyone have a good phone number for the executive office at Equifax?

I just called and spoke to the fraud department about my fax I sent in 2 weeks ago for my 605B fraud block, as well as the CMRRR letter I sent USPS, and they gave me some news that downright pissed me off, for lack of a better term. They acknowledge getting my fax and letter, but say that each one was only the first page, and the fax says its 18 pages but all they see is my social security card.

I asked what could have happened, and they said their mailroom scans in the documents and then SHREDS THEM. So, my documents were partially scanned and then shredded. This is BS. I lodged a complaint with the CFPB and attached my documents there as well. I am hoping there is an EO I can call, the Equifax fraud dept says there isn't one (lol). And yes, I am trying to find a lawyer that takes my employer's legal plan.

Thanks

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax - Executive Office Contact

ProGoGetter fingers crossed you find anyone that cares or has enough intelligence to follow your inquiry. There track record ain't the best so best wishes. Spent two years beating on them to get my credit report right!
Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

(Mod cut-Im sorry this cannot be posted in the public forum its direct contact info, it can be given by PM, thanks for understanding)

Executive Contact email

Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Will try that and let you all know what happens.

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

She answers most times within 24 hours I’ll look for more, trust me I’ve been hard on them regularly.
Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

(Mod cut-Im sorry this cannot be posted in the public forum its direct contact info, it can be given by PM, thanks for understanding)

More but unsure of outcome

Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much! Even having a new avenue to pursue makes me feel way less helpless.

Message 7 of 26
seattlecredit08
Frequent Contributor

Thank you also.

By any chance, does anyone have a TransUnion executive contact?

Thanks!!

Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am just ranting to save my sanity at this point.

I emailed the addresses I was given in this thread. I filed a complaint with the CFPB with all of my documents, so Equifax can claim they shredded the CFPBs documents and see how that goes. I have calls out to several lawyers that are listed under my employers legal plan. No bites yet, I hope I hear something next week. I can't get updates to my credit file through MyFICO anymore, I get an error of 'either there's a freeze, or not enough credit history, etc.'. So, I attempt to lift the freeze online with my pin, and I get to the confirmation screen with a blank PDF. Of course, the call-back number listed for help is closed.

I called the phone number for a freeze lift at Equifax and entered my social and street number. They can't locate my file. What. The. Hell. is going on over there? I cant wait to have my day in court.

First an inaccurate file. Then a split file. Then no file. Then they shred the documents I am sending in. Is this what they call 'Special Handling'?

Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best news ever this morning - I called again this morning, and this latest Equifax rep found my documents! She said my social security number was completely removed from my credit file, so they documents were not attaching to my file at all. She's trying to add my social security number back right now... Movement!

I'm still pissed about the whole 'we shred your documents before we ensure they attach to the right file' mode of doing things, and the fact that this has resulted in a month long 605B fraud block process.

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.