Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax has reported since August

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax has reported since August

My Experian and TransUnion score is steadily improving, 648 per Myfico. Even so, Experian hasn't reported in over a month (623) and Equifax (602) hasn't reported since mid-August. TransUnion has be regularly updating and my score is steadily climbing. Why the delay by the other two?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Re: Equifax has reported since August

@Anonymous wrote:
My Experian and TransUnion score is steadily improving, 648 per Myfico. Even so, Experian hasn't reported in over a month (623) and Equifax (602) hasn't reported since mid-August. TransUnion has be regularly updating and my score is steadily climbing. Why the delay by the other two?

I have the same issue with EQ on my PenFed account. It hasn't updated in months. I was told by the customer service rep on the phone what my score was when I applied, though.

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Equifax has reported since August

It could be either that the furnisher of the information to the CRA (i.e. the creditor or debt collector) has not filed updated reporting with the CRA, or that the CRA has received updates, but for some admin reason has delayed in the posting to your credit file/report.

Furnishers will often swear that they have filed updated reporting with the CRAs when they, in fact, have not done so.

You can contact either or both the furnisher to see if they have made updated reporting, and the CRA to determine if they have received it.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.