Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ex validated dispute too quick?

tag
Dbremer
New Contributor

Ex validated dispute too quick?

I sent my prehipaa letter on the 10th, Monday but it was validated on the 13th, Thursday? Seems a little quick to me. Anyone else think so?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ex validated dispute too quick?

@Dbremer wrote:
I sent my prehipaa letter on the 10th, Monday but it was validated on the 13th, Thursday? Seems a little quick to me. Anyone else think so?

Its about in line with what others report for EX on HIPAA disputes you are going to find that EX is the devil, the other CRAs should just cave and delete. If you are following the process you do not pay the OC until all CRAs delete the CA. I dont think they actually verified it at all. Just be sure to follow the steps exactly or you are wasting your money and time... Good luck.

Message 2 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@Dbremer wrote:

Its about in line with what others report for EX on HIPAA disputes you are going to find that EX is the devil, the other CRAs should just cave and delete. If you are following the process you do not pay the OC until all CRAs delete the CA. I dont think they actually verified it at all. Just be sure to follow the steps exactly or you are wasting your money and time... Good luck.

We are not to discuss the process on these forums.

Message 3 of 7
Dbremer
New Contributor

I paid the hospital already...it's just blatantly obvious they didn't verify... This week out go alt med dvs!
Message 4 of 7
Dbremer
New Contributor

I didn't know we couldn't talk about CRA verification times on the forum?
Message 5 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@Dbremer wrote:
I didn't know we couldn't talk about CRA verification times on the forum?

No, the HIPAA process.

Message 6 of 7
Dbremer
New Contributor

Oh ok thanks Guiness! Already knew no hipaa talk! Lol but the timing of ex is unacceptable! 3 days with shipping time ! Ugh!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.