Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exhausted all efforts...

tag
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Re: Exhausted all efforts...

So I guess I have to admit defeat on this one? 

Well I can only hope that the other three don't happen this way.  They are from a different CA tho.

Do you recommend waiting until I can pay all three at the same time on the others?  I have three for $407, $87 and $64 (I think those are the amounts). I haven't messed with those yet. Should I pay one at a time or would it be better to wait until I can pay all three off at the same time?

I was thinking maybe pay the 2 smaller ones and try to make an offer on the bigger one?  I just don't know!!!

Message 11 of 20
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Contact the OC first and see if they can recall the accounts. If they can't or won't then you will need to deal with the CA. How old are those debts?

Message 12 of 20
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I have contacted the OC and they were unclear on if they will recall.  It was odd, to say the least.  I think these are 2010-ish?  I'd have to double check.

Message 13 of 20
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I'll have to look at my old reports at home.  I haven't pulled my yearly's yet.  Holding out until Dec or may Jan since I have one big one supposed to fall off in Dec of this year.

Message 14 of 20
DaBears
Senior Contributor

@Shellie wrote:

I have contacted the OC and they were unclear on if they will recall.  It was odd, to say the least.  I think these are 2010-ish?  I'd have to double check.

What state are you in again? what is the SOL in your state? 

Message 15 of 20
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I am in OK.  I think it's 3 years?? May be 5.  I'd have to double check.

Message 16 of 20
Shokk
Established Contributor

If the CA isn't reporting as paid on 2 CRs, you have a valid reason to dispute.  Since its paid, there is a chance the CA won't respond at all.  If that is the case, the CRA will remove the TL.

On the one CR that's reporting paid, you're probably stuck.

I don't know my start scores, but low 500s. 6/2013

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 17 of 20
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I think I am just stuck.  I'm sure now that it's been brought to their attention they will make sure they update the CRA to show $0.  Ugh. 

Message 18 of 20
Shokk
Established Contributor

Its worth a shot...

I don't know my start scores, but low 500s. 6/2013

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 19 of 20
Shellie
Valued Contributor

It stinks bc most people on here say medicals were their easiest to get removed!

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.