Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian EE (Early Exclusion) - Approved

tag
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

Experian EE (Early Exclusion) - Approved

Updates: 

• 12/02/2020 @1500hrs - Received an email that my dispute is now open and should be completed by 12/31/20
  • 12/02/2020 @1800hrs - Received an email that my dispute is completed, the negative account has been removed!
  • 12/03/2020 - Checked EX reports and the negative account is GONE!

Original Post:

• Negative Account: On Record till date 01/2021 (3/months baked in as we already know here)
  • Requested EE today, 12/02/2020
  • I called spoke with a front-line representative who stated he could handle the EE request, I insisted on speaking to a supervisor, and he transferred me to which they also confirmed EE request could be processed and the account will be removed.
  • TAT: 24 - 72/hrs before I see the account removed (supervisor stated it would probably be much earlier, once I get the confirmation email)
  • I had 0 issues getting to a representative; I do pay for Experian CreditWorks Premium, so I'm not sure if the number we see on the website is "special" or paid subscribers are automatically moved into a different queue.
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian EE (Early Exclusion) - Approved

@TheFIGuy wrote:
  • Negative Account: On Record till date 01/2021 (3/months baked in as we already know here)
  • I called spoke with a front-line representative who stated he could handle the EE request, I insisted on speaking to a supervisor, and he transferred me to which they also confirmed EE request could be processed and the account will be removed.
  • TAT: 24 - 72/hrs before I see the account removed (supervisor stated it would probably be much earlier, once I get the confirmation email)
  • I had 0 issues getting to a representative; I do pay for Experian CreditWorks Premium, so I'm not sure if the number we see on the website is "special" or paid subscribers are automatically moved into a different queue.

Congrats!

Message 2 of 11
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@TheFIGuy wrote:

Congrats!

Thank you, updated the post to include that I just got an email from Experian my "dispute" has been opened. I'm hoping that the supervisor submitted my request correctly.

Message 3 of 11
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 4 of 11
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:

Congrats!

Thank you, cannot wait until tomorrow's report update! Wondering how high my score will increase!

Message 5 of 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your EE success! Thank you for sharing the data points.
Message 6 of 11
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

Anytime, DP's are how we learn and make informed decisions!

Message 7 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@TheFIGuy wrote:

Updates: 

• 12/02/2020 @1500hrs - Received an email that my dispute is now open and should be completed by 12/31/20
  • 10/02/2020 @1800hrs - Received an email that my dispute is completed, the negative account has been removed!

Congratulations on your successful dispute resolution thumbs up.jpg

Message 8 of 11
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@TheFIGuy wrote:

Updates: 

• 12/02/2020 @1800hrs - Received an email that my dispute is completed, the negative account has been removed!
  • 12/03/2020 - Checked EX reports and the negative account is GONE!

Original Post:

That is outstanding. Congrats!   I am also an Experian paid member.  I have 5 or 6 with either 12/2020 or 1/2020 on Ex.  I only called once last moth and the rep made it a point to tell me I was not worthy.  I have not tried again.   I would love to see them start falling off like they have on TU. 

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 9 of 11
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@TheFIGuy wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

Anytime, DP's are how we learn and make informed decisions!

That is exactly correct!

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.