Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Early Exclusion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Early Exclusion

UPDATE:

Called Experian again this morning (855-414-6048 Option 2, 1, 1)

I immediately asked to speak to a local to me Supervisor. The lady I talked to knew immediately what an early exclusion request meant. She informed me she has been doing this for 20 years. She put me on hold while she checked the notes, and the dates of the (2) accounts. 

She came back and said that both accounts would be "off/removed/deleted" off my credit report within 24-72 hours.

I'll keep you guys updated. 

Message 11 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update #2:

Received Notification that the Dispute results were ready, logged into Experian and the (2) accounts are listed as deleted!

Message 12 of 26
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous   Nice going!

Please come back  to tell us about any score updates that you can share with us! Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 26
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Update #2:

Received Notification that the Dispute results were ready, logged into Experian and the (2) accounts are listed as deleted!

Congrats! Thanks for the updates.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 14 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you clarify if you had the accounts removed or the lates removed?  Thank you in advance.

Message 15 of 26
simplegirl
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you clarify if you had the accounts removed or the lates removed?  Thank you in advance.

EE is only for negative accounts not for individual lates.

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Goals:

Get First Home in Summer 2025
Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Credit4Growth wrote:

@Anonymous   Nice going!

Please come back  to tell us about any score updates that you can share with us! Smiley Tongue

Update #3:  Checked my Experian Report this morning and both trade lines have been removed. 

Scores before Tradeline Removal (2/2/2021):

FICO Score 8: 667

FICO Score 2 (Mortgage): 612

FICO Score 2 (Auto Loan): 639

FICO Score 2 (Bankcard): 609

Scores after Tradline Removal (2/3/2021):

FICO Score 8: 783

FICO Score 2 (Mortgage): 811

FICO Score 2 (Auto Loan): 813

FICO Score 2 (Bankcard): 833

Message 17 of 26
myquestionsfico
Regular Contributor

My score on Experian went from 714 to 724 with the two old CO's coming off.  I had hoped for more, but I'll take it.  

Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@myquestionsfico wrote:

My score on Experian went from 714 to 724 with the two old CO's coming off.  I had hoped for more, but I'll take it.  

Congrats!

+10 pts is better than nothing, especially just having a cleaner report will be the main thing anyway.

My SO had 1 of his 2 COs removed and got zero points for it. I guess we have to deal with the last CO and possibly even wait until it is off his reports completely before it makes any difference.

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@myquestionsfico wrote:

I called today to get EE on a charge off that was scheduled to drop next month, in March.  I followed the typical script, which worked for me (literally cut and pasted from the forum):

Experian handles EE through the dispute department but not as a full-blown dispute.

When you call in, ask for the dispute department. Tell the person there that you aren't disputing the tradeline, you're asking for EE and you understand it's done through them.

They will open a dispute but it's in name only - it's their vehicle for tradeline deletion. You'll get notification that your dispute is open but don't panic. If your tradeline is eligible, in 24-72 hours it will close and the tradeline will be gone.

When I called, I did just this.  The guy on the phone went away for about 10 minutes.  When he came back, he said it would come off in 24-48 hours.  It took about 8 hours, and I've already been notified that it's off.

This exact same thing happened to me today when I tried for an Experian EE. Hoping it will be removed by midweek. The rep did say they would remove it and to give it 1-2 days. 

Timeline: 

Called dispute center at 3:30pm

Dispute open email showed up at 6:06pm

Dispute completed email (account deleted!) at 9:01pm

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.