Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Early Exclusion

tag
cedric_86
Valued Member

Re: Experian Early Exclusion

I was in the process of applying for mortgage so I didn't want to open any disputes.  My BK is due to come off in September.

I had 2 CSRs and 2 Sups at TU tell me they didn't do EE but they could open dispute and it would take 30 days.  They said they would have to check with the BK court first to see if they could delete it.

Are you saying they open a dispute but then it is closed?  Or does it take the 30 days to close?

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cedric_86 wrote:

I was in the process of applying for mortgage so I didn't want to open any disputes.  My BK is due to come off in September.

I had 2 CSRs and 2 Sups at TU tell me they didn't do EE but they could open dispute and it would take 30 days.  They said they would have to check with the BK court first to see if they could delete it.

Are you saying they open a dispute but then it is closed?  Or does it take the 30 days to close?

September is too far out for EX. If September is indeed the "on record until" date, that already "builds in" 2 or 3 months of tge 3 months of EE. You can generally only request it a month prior to the "on record until" date. A few have gotten lucky a couole months earlier than that, but 8 months total early is going to be tough to sell.

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everybody and good morning!

My first post, been reading the forums for months and wanted to report a positive experience with this just now.

I was reading the thread a few weeks back and decided to call. I got a rep whom i was trying to remove

JPMCB Auto

04/24/2013
Date Opened
Paid, Closed. $979 written off.
Status Updated 05/2015

So, the lady tells me the earliest they can do it is on June 26, 2021. So I'm like oh ok, now this is in May that I call. So I call back last week after June 27 and they tell me they don't know what I'm talking about, they don't do that, and I'd have to wait until March of 2022. I'm like **bleep**, but like oh ok.... So I wait another day or 2 and call back, and get the same response, from the dispute department. Fast forward today, i just called and asked about the early exclusion for an item. I got a guy who seemed to be working from home, he said please hold, came back and said i see its been over 7 years and the system is saying it can be deleted in November 2021 and the system is allowing me to exclude it now please hold. Came back 2 minutes later and said it was processed and should be deleted 24-72 hours.

Key point here people is never give up, someone will do it for you! Now hopefully my EX goes up, it's at 654 now and my EQ is at 675 so hopefully this will get me closer to 700, I'm calling Transunion next! I also preemptivly sent letters out on Tuesday certified mail, scheduled to arrive today and tomorrow, but that shouldn't matter because it will be deleted by then hopefully...
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just an update they removed it already today, just got the message!

JPMCB AUTO

Account • 528960XXXXXX
This item was removed from your credit report. Please review your report for the details.
Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got through for an early exclusion with Experian this morning. 
4 Dept of Ed loan accounts that was set to drop off my report in December. They will delete them 4 months ahead thank god!

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just an update they removed it already today, just got the message!

JPMCB AUTO

Account • 528960XXXXXX
This item was removed from your credit report. Please review your report for the details.

Did you get jump in score change due to deletions?

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.