Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Early Exclusion

tag
Ontime1010
Established Member

Experian Early Exclusion

Update: EX removed my bk today all on its own I guess. Called in yesterday to see if I could get it removed early and was told they don't do early exclusions for bk. Not going to try and make sense of it. Glad it's finally off. Fico 8 gained 112 points from the bk and one IIB cc being removed. 

Sharing some information I ran into for getting early exclusion of a ch13 with experian. Filed 12/2014, on record until date of 12/2021. I called experian today and spoke with a CSR in the dispute department. Was told that based off the on record until date the bk wouldn't be eligible for early exclusion until November 31, 2021. Meaning an EE of only one month. I've read around here that it would be 3 months or 9/2021 but  that didn't end up happening in my case. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Experian Early Exclusion

@Ontime1010 wrote:

Sharing some information I ran into for getting early exclusion of a ch13 with experian. Filed 12/2014, on record until date of 12/2021. I called experian today and spoke with a CSR in the dispute department. Was told that based off the on record until date the bk wouldn't be eligible for early exclusion until November 31, 2021. Meaning an EE of only one month. I've read around here that it would be 3 months or 9/2021 but  that didn't end up happening in my case. 

Yeah EX is known to be fickle and while someone may get it 3 or 2 months out others cant until 1 month. Thanks for the report.

Message 2 of 3
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian Early Exclusion

Good luck!   I just got some EX EE 50 days ahead of schedule...  minutes ago.  104 points added on 08, 140 on 09.  Now one month for EQ....

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.