Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Issues

tag
ABattle
Regular Contributor

Experian Issues

My husband has a judgment that is showing on Expeiran that has been vacated.  I've disputed w/them online but it came back verified.  I mailed in a letter from the court showing it was vacated only for it to come back updated.  I contacted the court to verify that it was vacated & it was confirmed.  I don't know what to do at this point.  I'm extremely frustrated b/c it was removed from TU & EQ but Exp is still reporting inaccurately.  Suggestions?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Experian Issues

You need to call them and explain that the court has vacated the judgement. The CSR will have you fax it to them. Anytime you do a online dispute the CRA's use e-oscar to verify. 

Message 2 of 5
ABattle
Regular Contributor

Thank you, calling was one thing we haven't done.  I will try to find a number and call them.

Message 3 of 5
DaBears
Senior Contributor

you can get their number on here in the forums in the sticky threads. 

Message 4 of 5
diva_1515
Valued Member

Experian is a pain...I've had the same issue with them only mine was a baddie for a credit card. They kept saying the item was verified. I had to get a letter from the bank stating I never had a credit card with them. So if the bank has no account what information would they use to "verify"? I'm still waiting on them to update my CR.

I would file a complaint with the FTC if calling them does not work.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.