Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian ScoreBoost

tag
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

Re: Experian ScoreBoost

I am not too concerned about giving them my bank info.

I am sure with all the data breaches lately, they are being careful with this one. 

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought about doing that, but I'm undecided because they are also getting payroll deposit info. Seems like giving up a lot of privacy.

Message 12 of 19
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

Just curious as I'm not planning on doing this, but on the tradelines, how do they determine the open date and what is reported? I'm wondering if this may factor into your Average age of accounts and cause a dip. Unless they don't count these accounts in age calculations. I would think they would not be able to see these payments more than a month or so older so if it looks like a brand new tradeline, I would think that could cause a drop.

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 13 of 19
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

I am unsure about this. Right now they aren't showing up as items on my Experian report, yet, at least. 

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

How did people see a boost in their score already? It says launching soon. Is it available already?

Message 15 of 19
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

I think it's ready to go and use.

My score didn't change but they said they added two new tradelines (T-Mobile and my electric bills)

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried signing up for it, it says it's launching soon and got an email saying they saved me a spot to try the new feature when it's available. Am I signing up the wrong way? 

Message 17 of 19
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

Maybe it's not quite available to everyone yet. 

Message 18 of 19
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

I am not concerned about releasing my data like many of the other posters. 

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.