Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Thanksgiving surprise....Charge off deleted early

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Thanksgiving surprise....Charge off deleted early

Oh wow -  I was thinking of pulling the other 2 but my next 3B pull isn't until Dec 7...  I might have to do it today now.  Thx for the update!

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its gone from Equifax now also...  but still on TU.  I did a 3b with creditchecktotal and it doesn't look like TU has updated yet since it is only CB still not reporting my paid off 5/3rd CC from the 24th...   So EX went from 701 to 725  and EQ 701 to 739 with the purge, TU still at 713.  This is a great Turkey Day gift just days beofre I have to start searching for first Auto Loan since 2005!

Message 12 of 22
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Its gone from Equifax now also...  but still on TU.  I did a 3b with creditchecktotal and it doesn't look like TU has updated yet since it is only CB still not reporting my paid off 5/3rd CC from the 24th...   So EX went from 701 to 725  and EQ 701 to 739 with the purge, TU still at 713.  This is a great Turkey Day gift just days beofre I have to start searching for first Auto Loan since 2005!

You know TU is notoriously slow to update.  It should certainly update by your 3B update on 12/7!  Congrats to you.  This has been a great Turkey Day gift to so many of us!

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 13 of 22
myquestionsfico
Regular Contributor

I have seen the same.  I had old (paid) CO's with Synchrony - Walmart, Lowe's, and Amazon - and all 3 have dropped fully off Equifax and Experian altogether, while Amazon and Lowe's still remain on Trans Union.  I am hoping they drop off soon too! 

Message 14 of 22
myquestionsfico
Regular Contributor

Looks like they just dropped off - Now gone from all three reports!
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here -  just got a MyFico alert about an hour ago it was removed from TU  -  what a great suprise! TU Score 713 - 774

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a deletion too from TU, Synch Dual Card I think Walmart. No change to my credit score, and some of my utilization wasnt updated but I expect to see a chnge in score when they do the next TU pull

Message 17 of 22
Chocolategoldieloxx
Established Member

Omg I just received a notification today that my Amazon and Lowes accounts have been deleted! No way what's going on?! I love this! Please to the deletion Gods.... keep deleting these negatives from my reports!
Transunion - 758
Experian - 742
Equifax - 650
Message 18 of 22
Chocolategoldieloxx
Established Member

I was just going through my alerts section in Credit Karma and apparently on November 26th I missed the notification that PayPal and Walmart were also removed! Synchrony was super purging my CRs and I really had no clue. So happy about another 2 COs coming off before 2022!
Transunion - 758
Experian - 742
Equifax - 650
Message 19 of 22
dpsyche4
New Contributor

Has anyone had any luck w/ Synchrony associated with PepBoys Auto Repair fall off? I am keeping my fingers crossed over here. 

Care Credit fell off TU about 3 days ago - I am waiting for it to fall off of the other bureaus! So happy about that. 

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.