Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience with Bureaus Investment and Asset Recovery Solutions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experience with Bureaus Investment and Asset Recovery Solutions

Hello, sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place!

I have a collections account from Capital One that is now with Asset Recovery Solutions. I called Asset Recovery to try to arrange a pay for delete but they told me that they could not arrange something like that because their client The Bureaus Investment Group Portfoli No. 15 is the actual owner of the debt.  Long story short, two different people basically let me know that the Bureaus would not do something like this. I requested the number for the Bureaus to call them and I was routed back to Asset Recovery.

Anyone have any experience with either company? Asset Recovery is saying that normally what they do is people pay, they send them a paid in full letter and then people get the item removed from their credit report by sending the paid in full letters to the credit bureaus but that doesn't sound right.

Happy for any feedback!

1 REPLY 1
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Experience with Bureaus Investment and Asset Recovery Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, welcome to the forums.

I have moved your thread to the Rebuilding Your Credit section of the forums for better exposure to your question.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.