cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express, Limited, Vict's Secret... who is the CA?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Express, Limited, Vict's Secret... who is the CA?

I have these three accounts in collection. My credit report only lists that they are in CO, not who the CA are. Does anyone happen to know who buys their charged-off debts? They are all part of WFNNB, World Financial Network National Bank...

Am I posting this in the right forum? If not, please let me know, and I'll move it.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Express, Limited, Vict's Secret... who is the CA?

Hi abc1121,

I'm moving your post to the Rebuilding Your Credit forum.  The regular posters over there are well-versed in handling CA problems.

Message 2 of 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Hi abc...Although my vic sec is paid up, it's showing some ugly black marks.  When I get home today I'm going to try & find out who it is I need to contact.  vs? or wfnnb???  After I make some calls, I'll post here. 

When were yours co'd?  Have you rec'd any letters from ca's?  When it comes to paying them up, you might be better off just paying the oc (creditor...not collector)  Approach them before they send it to another level.  They'd much rather get the full $ from you than sell as partial to a ca.

Mo

Edit:  Ok, did a google search & found this from "hoovers".
Going to the big-dog...

EVP & President, Retail Credit Services
Ivan M. Szeftel
800 TechCenter Dr.
Gahanna, OH 43230

Ph: 614.729.4000
Fx: 614.755.3175

Message Edited by BungalowMo on 05-06-2008 05:53 PM
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Mo! Please let me know what you find.

These are just CC's I stopped paying on YEARS ago (DOLA 2003), and now want to pay. I sent PFD letters to all three separate as OC's, since I didn't know the CA, but that was just last week, so I'm waiting to hear something. Hopefully soon.

thanks!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.