Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIRST PREMIER GOODWILL REMOVAL- all 3 CRA's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FIRST PREMIER GOODWILL REMOVAL- all 3 CRA's

First time poster here and I just wanted to share my success with First Premier Bank!

I had 2 credit cards with them - huge mistake- from nearly 10 years ago. One I paid for less than the balance owed in 2014 and one I just paid for less than the balance one month ago. Both had ended up with Rushmore Service Center.

After lurking around here I sent in a goodwill letter via email to the address I've seen here and today they were all removed from TU, EX and EQ! Smiley Happy. They were set to fall off in September and December of 2019 but I am so happy to no longer see it on my reports. No one responded to my email or called me, they just fell off.

Thank you for all the advice you all post, it really helped me out

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
thornback
Senior Contributor

Re: FIRST PREMIER GOODWILL REMOVAL- all 3 CRA's

Congratulations!

Just to clarify - did you get a goodwill deletion directly from First Premier resulting in removal of the original charge-off tradelines? Or is it a goodwill deletion from Rushmore resulting in removal of the related collection tradelines?
Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 2 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU!

I can't say for sure, as no one contacted me after I reached out to them. Rushmore was never on my credit reports and when I spoke to them they said they couldn't help me with that anyways. My most recent pay off was with them, then the account from 4 years ago was a different CA so it has to be First Premier.

Message 3 of 27
thornback
Senior Contributor

Oh wow! Triple Kudos to you - First Premier is a cold-hearted beast so managing a goodwill deletion from them is amazing!!

I've tried several times and I always get a response from that Julie woman with her negative tone and favorite one-liner: "We are reporting accurately." Makes me mad just thinking about it, lol.

Very, very happy for you though!! Well done.

Edit: Just noticed your user name --
Love It.
Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 4 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL, I've read so many great things about Julie on here. I'm so happy I didn't get an email from her, or anyone for that matter!

That was my biggest hurdle to get over, glad it isn't dragging out.

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi thank you for providing this information.

I'm trying to write a goodwill letter to remove a late payment on my first premier card. 

The contact you made to them would that also be good in sending a goodwill letter for a late payment? If so, could you send me the contact info via PM?

Message 6 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS!  I, myself, have credit cards due to fall off in Sept 2019 as well, but have had no luck with the goodwill letters. Just gonna keep trying. Congrats again! You must be so happy!

Message 7 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!!

Could you pm me where you sent the goodwill request to, and what you said? Thank You!

Also, did you call Rushmore? I have a collection account from FP with them also. I sent a settlement offer but never heard anything back from them.

Message 8 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI yes,

If anyone could share success GW letter email contact info via PM I would be appreciate it. 

Message 9 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I settled my debt with Rushmore for less than the balance and then a month after that I sent in the goodwill letter. I will send you the info via PM in a moment

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.