Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIRST PREMIER GOODWILL REMOVAL- all 3 CRA's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FIRST PREMIER GOODWILL REMOVAL- all 3 CRA's

I've recieved quite a few questions about what I wrote to get the accounts removed so I wanted to share, as the forums were so helpful for me. I sent two emails in the same day, literally back to back. Beforehand I settled my debt with Rushmore for less than the full balance and waited a month before I sent the emails. I sent 2 seperate ones so I'm not sure which one got the debt removed, as no one reached out to me about it. They both fell off of my reports about a week and a half later and then I received a letter in the mail with both of the accounts details as well as confirmation of the deletion.

Email 1-

To __________:

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, and I hope your day is going well. I’m writing because my most recent credit report contains late payments and a charge off from this credit account. It is now paid in full at less than the balance. I know that it will remain on my report as such, along with the 90 day late, ___ times, which makes my report come up with a serious delinquency, understandably.

I want you to know that I understand my financial obligations, and if it weren’t for my lack of understanding credit at that age and my financial hardships that followed, I’d have an excellent repayment record. I made a mistake in falling behind, but since then, I have committed myself to making smart financial decisions and working to clear my credit, step by step. Since then, I’ve had a spotless record of on-time payments for the last 6 years. I was guided by a credit repair agency to not pay the debt and dispute it, that it would eventually fall off. For my own peace of mind I decided to reach out and pay the debt I rightfully owed. 

I’m planning to apply for financing for ________________ and it’s come to my attention that the missed payments and settlement, causing delinquency on my record could hurt my ability to qualify. Owning a home or a car seems like a distant reality for me with this on my report. I truly believe that it doesn’t reflect my creditworthiness and commitment to repaying my debts at this time in my life.

It would help me immensely if you could give me a second chance and make a goodwill adjustment to remove the account/charge off 
from my report with all credit reporting agencies.

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope you’ll approve my request.

Email 2-

My name is ________ and This is a Notice of Direct Dispute with you, under the provisions of FCRA 623(a)(8)(D), of the accuracy of information you have posted to my credit file. On a few separate occasions I have disputed with all three credit bureaus Equifax, Transunion, and Experian pertaining to 2 different accounts. I am providing my information solely for investigation purposes and for you to cease reporting this account to the credit bureaus.

Name : ___________
Last 4: __________
DOB: _________

Both accounts are reporting Payment History starting in 2013 but date back to 2009 with no accurate balance history.

Under the provisions of FCRA 623(a)(8)(E), you have the duty to review all of the information in this Notice of Dispute, to complete your investigation, and report back to me the results of your investigation, within 30-days of my Notice of Dispute.

I humbly request that you provide me with complete transaction and payment history, a copy of any signed contracts or agreements, and removal from credit report dates if available.

Hope this helps someone. GOOD LUCK Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

So happy to hear about your goodwill success to FPB. Would you mind PMing me the email you used? Thank you!

Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello shepersisted,

I am in the process of trying to get some late payments on my First Premier card removed.

I came across your thread -- I am wondering if you could PM me the email address you used to contact First Premier.

Thanks!!!

Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm pigging backing on the request of others for a contact for FP via PM. Looks like we've all ridden the FP train. Thanks in advance. 

Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey that’s awesome ! Would you be able to send me the email you used to get a good will deletion. I have 2 accounts with them I would like to start a goodwill campaign to try and get removed.
Message 15 of 27
Crookid
Established Member

Thanks for posting this goodwill letter.  I will utilize this info as I have had 3 cards with them in the past few years. 

3.14.2021 Starting Scores: Equifax 470 | Experian 483 | Transunion 490
3.28.2022 Equifax 610 AAoA 1 yr 2m 19 INQ 3 Baddies | Experian 630 AAoA 7 months 16 INQ 3 Baddies | Transunion 622 AAoA 7 months 13 INQ 2 Baddies
Total Revolving Credit: $13,000 Utilization: 0% | NFCU Cash Rewards: $5,500 | NFCU nRewards: $500 | Fortiva: $500 | Capital One Platinum: $200 |
PCB Platinum: $200 | Surge Mastercard: $500 | Total Visa: $300 | Credit One: $600 | Milestone Gold: $300 | Revvi Visa: $300 | First Premier $500 | MissionLane $1000 | First Savings $350 | Blaze $600 | Legacy Visa $350 | Merrick Bank $600 | Open Sky $200 | Taz Visa $350 | First Progress $200
Message 16 of 27
Envisioner
Valued Member

I will also gratefully impose upon any First Premier contacts if anyone has some to provide.. 

thanks

Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would truly enjoy this email as well. thank you very much in advance!

@Envisioner wrote:

I will also gratefully impose upon any First Premier contacts if anyone has some to provide.. 

thanks

Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did ANY of the others -- who attemptedto get late payments removed by writing a goodwill letter to First Premier-- have SUCCESS???

Thank you.

Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you also send the email contacts you used for First Premier. And congrats on your success.
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.