Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIRST PREMIER GOODWILL REMOVAL- all 3 CRA's

tag
numba1fan
Regular Contributor

Re: FIRST PREMIER GOODWILL REMOVAL- all 3 CRA's

I would like to know that as well. Did anyone else have success? I am about to contact them to see if I can get an item that I paid removed from my account.

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone had any luck with this?i have an account open with them on my credit karma it showed closed in November and in in January 2019 over 90 days past due in February I paid half the balance down.I’m trying to get a hold of someone who can help. I have emailed the contact info I had found which was no help. I am trying to get it updated to never late as I’m trying to buy a house and that is all I really need fixed. Any contact info or advice is welcome
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too please
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

If possible could you pm me any contact info for them you may have. I am having issues with what they are reporting on open accounts and want to buy a home in August and the late pays from them are all that may stop me. I have tried goodwill letters and disputes with the credit reporting bureaus to no avail.

Message 24 of 27
CivalV
Established Contributor

Congrats! I had a similar experience with my current First Premier account. I had a 30-60 day late reporting on 2 cards one of them being first Premier. I sent in good will letters in September.... well now it is not on my reports and my First Premier shows on my Fico reports that it is in good standing like nothing ever happened. Pretty good feeling! 

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

We’re these currently open accounts or old charge offs and can you please pm what contact info
Message 26 of 27
kooljam
New Visitor

Can someone please pm the email address to me as I am trying to get a late payment off.

Thanks
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.