Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRUAD HELP!!!!

tag
drboxing
Established Contributor

FRUAD HELP!!!!

Hi all need some help. I filed chapter 13 BK which was discharged July 2013, my house was included and BK, we moved out of the house and have been gone since 2007. My first problem is I noticed on my Transunion that Caliber Mortgage is now appearing on my report stating that I am 120 days past do on a mortgage payment.  I called Caliber Loans and was told that in September 2013 I had reaffirmed the mortgage. I explained to the person that I did no such thing. Second I noticed on my credit report that it list a Califormia address which is the mailing address to this mortgage with Caliber Loans, I explained ive never lived in CA and never signed any type of reaffirmation. What are my options?

Today (530/2014 My wife got a call from a collection agency stating that she owes $500 to Verizon. The address given was in Califormia. Its obviously fruad, they had my wifes cellphone info, job phone number etc.  I really need help on which way to go , would appreciate any help

My next problem is I just noticed on my report that there are 2 accounts showing was included in chapter 7 BK.  Those accounts were never included because they were both paid off years prior to my filing chapter 13. I called the places with whom those accounts were and was told that they will look into it.  I'm more concerned about this mortgage that is showing 120 days late on my report. Any help would be appreciated

thanks drboxing

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: FRUAD HELP!!!!

Good reading and a good place to start 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Victim-of-Identity-Theft-What-To-Do-to-Protect...

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.