Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FYI - Aargon Agency Inc WILL do PDF OR settlement - your choice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI - Aargon Agency Inc WILL do PDF OR settlement - your choice

Hi everyone,

I hope this info helps anyone with Aargon on their credit report.

I have a collection on my report that I needed to satisfy as a condition of mortgage commitment that was originally an old PECO (electric) account in the amount of $216.

Once the verified the account, he offered a PDF (MUST be paid in full) OR a settlement amount of $151.

Since I already have my mortgage approval and need $ for house, I chose to pay the settlement. I will GW them after we go to settlement.

The collection agency on my report was listed as:

Aargon Agency Inc

8668 Spring Mountain Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89117

and the number I called was 800.280.1183

Best wishes,

VintageBerks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: FYI - Aargon Agency Inc WILL do PDF OR settlement - your choice

Nice. If they stated a PFD they may not send a letter out. But hold off on the GW request and see if they follow up with what they said. Wait for them to update your credit file. But for now. Dont poke the bear. Congrats!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great advice!

You are correct about not sending a letter out for PFD. 

After I made payment, they give you confirmation# and a website to view your account. It is payaargon.com, and you enter your account number and your last name. You can then see balance due, and then click on payment history. You would print this out for your records. They tell you it updates in about an hour after your payment, but mine took about 2 1/2. 

Thank you 😊 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have a collection on my report that I needed to satisfy as a condition of mortgage commitment that was originally an old PECO (electric) account in the amount of $216.

Once the verified the account, he offered a PDF (MUST be paid in full) OR a settlement amount of $151.

Since I already have my mortgage approval and need $ for house, I chose to pay the settlement. I will GW them after we go to settlement.

Aargon Agency Inc

8668 Spring Mountain Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89117

Best wishes,

VintageBerks

I would have paid the extra $65 to have it removed. ;-)

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone,

Aargon Agency Inc

8668 Spring Mountain Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89117

Best wishes,

VintageBerks

Did you ever get the GW removal?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.