Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling SUPER defeated..

tag
AshCas
Regular Contributor

Feeling SUPER defeated..

I have been trying for weeks to get Asset Acceptance to delete.  I've sent GW's to pretty much everyone in the company.  I guess all the higher up's forward GW requests to the same department, because everytime I send one, the same woman replies....and she refuses to delete. This is one of the last two baddies on my report, and it looks like I'm stuck with it until 2014...

She actually seems pretty annoyed with me at this point...

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: Feeling SUPER defeated..

hahaha, since she's feeling annoyed, I'd say this is THE best time to keep going at it! she'll eventually give in! don't you dare stop now!!! Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 12
howiez28
New Contributor

@2NE1 wrote:
hahaha, since she's feeling annoyed, I'd say this is THE best time to keep going at it! she'll eventually give in! don't you dare stop now!!! Smiley Very Happy

+1

Get her to the point where she just wants to stop hearing from you Smiley Wink

BTW, I have them on my CR too.  They sure are a pain to deal with.

Message 3 of 12
bbrannan
Regular Contributor

Don't give up now!!! I am paying mine off with them this week and will be sending my first (of MANY) GW to those email addresses you provided me. We can double team her and wear her down! ha Before you know it, she will be MORE than willing to delete just to stop hearing from us!!

Cards: AMEX Zync NPSL, AMEX BCE, NFCU LOC $15K, NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $14K, NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $14K, USAA Platinum M/C $3.5K, USAA AMEX $2K, Capital One Cash Rewards $3.5K, WalMart $10K, Lowes $10K, Home Depot $8250, Amazon $4K, Discover IT $1K

Starting Score: EX: 570 EQ: 520 TU 602
Current Score: AMEX EX:717 MyFico EQ 688 Walmart TU 749 MyFico TU 740
Goal Score: 750+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 12
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Personally, I would try to get the name of a management official above her level, and appeal directly to him/her.

Perhaps someone can PM a contact for your use.

Message 5 of 12
JohnPTEX
Frequent Contributor

It's rough - I have one that just won't budge - I took a week off and then hit it hard again - who knows what could happen - someone else comes in because that employee is sick - or that employee is fired and a new ones takes his/her place - or that person changes his/her mind in a moment of compassion - all it takes is one factor and BAM! it's off - you just have to keep moving forward and learning from the past

Starting Score: TU:619 (02/24/2012) - EQ:629 (02/24/2012)
Current Score: TU:632 (06/21/2012) - EQ:672 (06/21/2012)
Goal Score: 740

Message 6 of 12
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Don't give up now. Let her be annoyed and maybe she will delete just to shut you up!!! What do you have to lose?

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 7 of 12
bbrannan
Regular Contributor

AshCas, have you had any luck with them yet? I finally managed to get those accounts paid off and have started sending GW emails to all 3 of those emails addresses that you shared with me. One email to each of them each day. Either they will eventually get tired of deleteing my emails and delete the accounts instead or they will block my email address. Either way, at least I have to try...I will let you know if I have any luck at all and which email was successful. Good luck!

Cards: AMEX Zync NPSL, AMEX BCE, NFCU LOC $15K, NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $14K, NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $14K, USAA Platinum M/C $3.5K, USAA AMEX $2K, Capital One Cash Rewards $3.5K, WalMart $10K, Lowes $10K, Home Depot $8250, Amazon $4K, Discover IT $1K

Message 8 of 12
annielorie
Valued Contributor

WHy not try reverse collection call everyday at 8:01 A.M. and at quarter to 5:00 ( and don't forget right after lunch at about one p.m.)After a week she'll delete, she has other work to do!!Smiley LOL

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 9 of 12
bbrannan
Regular Contributor

Smiley LOL haha AWESOME idea!!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.