Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feels Like I'm Stuck

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Feels Like I'm Stuck

It really feels like I am stuck now...I have tried all there is...and I don't know what else to do...this is what my reports look like now...

TU

Revolving:
Crown Jewelers $20/2500 (.8%UTL Smiley Happy)
Bank of America $427/500 (85%UTL)
Continential $325/375 (87%UTL HSBC Bank $263/300 (88%UTL)
HSBC BB CO $0 (sold to LVNV Funding)
HSBC Bank CO $0 (did a PFD with the CA...sent 4 GW last month...no response)
First Premier CO $0 (settled for less than full amount...keep denying GW letters)

Installments:
LVNV Funding $948 Smiley Mad (recently send a DV CMR)
American Thrift CO $0 (been sending GW letters...no response...)
Crescent Bank & Trust $10571 (paying as agreed...never late)

Collections:
Central Financial Control $500

EX:

Revolving:
Crown Jewelers $20/2500 (.8%UTL Smiley Happy)
Continential $325/375 (87%UTL)
HSBC Bank $263/300 (88%UTL)
HSBC BB CO $0 (1 90+ late...Apr 2006)
HSBC Bank CO $0 (1 90+ late...May 2007)
First Premier CO $0  (1 30+ late...Dec 04...1 60+ late...Jan 05...5 90+ lates...Feb 05...Mar 05...Apr 05...Nov 05...Nov 05...yes it say Nov 05 twice)

Installments:
LVNV Funding $948 Smiley Mad (2 90+ lates...May 08...June 08)
American Thrift CO $0 (11 90+ lates...May 07-Mar 08)

Collections:
American Profit Recovery $358 WRONG...OC agreed to delete once paid...

EQ

Revolving:
Continential $325/375 (87%UTL)
HSBC Bank $263/300 (88%UTL)
First Premier CO $0 (1 30+ late...Dec 04...1 60+ late...Jan 05...9 90+ lates...Feb 05-Nov 05)

Installments:
American Thrift CO $0 (120+ days past due...34 90+ lates...May 06-Feb 08)

Collections:

I recently opened a Conn's installment loan...for a new computer...plan on applying for a mortgage in mid August...I know I need to get UTL down...some has gone down since this reporting...

Message Edited by slyhouse08 on 07-14-2008 12:24 PM
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Feels Like I'm Stuck

Awe Sly, I was about to send you the letter that I used for LVNV.  i'm sure they will just delete especially if you stated that they re-aged the account.  LOL
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still send it please...I thought I should DV first since I have never sent one...in a LONG time...and never CMR...so I have no paper trail...
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sly,
Don't give up...it could be worse...

I am just starting to send DVs, GWs, etc. on my DD and DDH.  The medical collections on my DD are overwhelming me.  Some date as far back as 2002 and some are as new as 2006!  DDH only has two med collections, but was heading for default on his student loans, until last week.  DDH had an excellent credit history.  But for some reason he didn't pay his Home Depot CC for two months.  That fact combined with the SL arrears and the two recent med collections sent his score nose diving 512, 513 and 533.  I am hoping the student loan forbearance will help out a little and we did catch up Home Depot. 

And we have LNVN and AFNI to contend with, but I am ready for them.....I have found numerous discrepancies with the way they have reported!
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Miss I would like a copy of that letter also....pretty please!
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

kidshelper~NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! you cannot have a copy of MY precious letter that got my baddie deleted.

Just kiding babes... Could you two please pm me your email address and it will be there once I get homeSmiley Very HappySmiley Tongue
Message 6 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I know how you feel, Sly. There comes a time where you look at others' success and then you compare it to your own and it almost gets depressing. It is worse when you give advice on a baddie that you have. Then you get an updated post only to see that it worked for them but not for you.

I'm working on DW's with the same veracity as mine own. My accounts have been the same since February. DW just in the past 3 weeks had 2 COs come off and 5 lates via GWs and CRTP. Her scores go up 60-70 points and mine drop a little. On top of that, her CA is newer than mine and she has one more baddie than I do and her scores are higher, topping 700. What's up with that? Oh well!

I remember Dory, the blue fish in Finding Nemo. What was the song that she would sing? Just keep swimming? Just keep typing, just keep printing, just keep mailing, mmmm mmmmmmm.
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know...I just knew for sure HSBC was going to delete the lates....seems like so many people were posting successes with those 4 addresses...and no luck for me...I know just know First Premier are not going to delete anything...I just found 5 more addresses for my American Thrift & FInance...car loan CO...my Microsoft Office says its locked...so I can't seem to type...or upload anything....but it I have to hand write these letters...I'm sending them....
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dang...I pm'd you and forgot to put my email addy!Smiley Surprised  I've got lots of stuff on my mind!!!
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL @ kidshelper.....
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.