cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fellow gardeners, please give me your best advice!

tag

Fellow gardeners, please give me your best advice!

Like everyone else in the forum, I am trying to get my credit to be the best it can be. I have become obsessive compulsive over it! Smiley Wink

This is my story:

I had a decent credit score (not ideal) upper 660's. About a year ago, being in school & working, I began to fall behind on my credit cards.

I had a Cap1 Platinum Credit Card with a $500 limit, and a HSBC (converted to Cap1) credit card with a $300 limit. Both were maxed out.

On my credit report I had several 30,60,90, & even 120 day lates on those 2 cards.

Capital One evetually closed my card and I paid it in full. It is still reporting as though it would be open...which is great.

Did the same with the HSBC card. Except, it ISN'T reporting that it is open.

In May 2013, I opened a Capital One Secured Card- $250 limit. And a First Premier (eeeek! HIGH interest rate & fees) cc with a $300 limit, unsecured.

I have paid on time consistently since they have opened and am utilizing only 1% of CL and paying in full.

There isn't much to my credit report, with my oldest account (the Capital One Platinum CC, opened in 2007).

Auto Loan (with small finance company) $6000 Was never late. Paid off in 2009

I owe $105K on my mortgage- opened in 2010. Always current.

4 Collection accounts- (looked like medical bills?) that are currently outstanding.

Telerecovery

I.C. System

Credit Bureau Services

Franklin Collection Services

6 Federal Student Loans totaling $11,500 beginning payment next month.

And that is the content of my credit report in a nutshell.

I started with a 502 credit score with Equifax in April and now have a 545 score, and 600 with TU.

These increases have made me sooooo happy!

How can I have my score grow even more in a few months? What can I do?

All input is greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.