cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Figured out how to deal with Experian....

tag
eparker
Frequent Contributor

Figured out how to deal with Experian....

I have been unsecessful in getting Experian to delete or update accounts.  I sent info to them via mail, fax, and mail again.  I sent threatning letters saying I would sue them.  I re-contacted the collection agencies who were very helpful (go figure).  All collection agencies and original creditors stated they have been and are updating with Experian.  Experian was just not doing their part.  I called Merrick Bank another account that was negative that I settled.  They informed me to contact the Attorney General and complain.  I said, "Ok." 

I did an online complanint with the Attorney General about Experian, and them not updating credit information.  Long story short, about two weeks later I get credit alerts.  I wasn't sure about what.  I log in, and Every negative account on Experian was updated to zero balances, and stated settled account.  One of the accounts I PFD in 2010 and had been trying to get Experian to at least update the account to a zero balance.  Two weeks after my complaint all negative accounts were updated with zero balances.

I see what motivates Experian.  Good lcuk to anyone who is dealing with Experian.  TransUnion and Equifax have been doing their job. 

Starting Score: Mid 500's
EQ-701 TU-693 EXP-698
Goal Score:750+

NavChek $15,000/NFCU nRewards Visa $12,000/American Express Rewards Gold NPSL/USAA Rewards World Mastercard $7000/USAA Visa Platinum $7000/Barclay $3900/Credit Union Visa $5000/Jareds $7600/BofA Visa $4000/USAA MC $1500/Walmart $1200//Amazon $1000/Discover Card $750/Cap1 $2250.

the FICO Fitness Challenge
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
chamire
Contributor

Re: Figured out how to deal with Experian....

Can you please invoice me Experian Fax number, thanks. They are giving a hard time .

EQ542 TRAN582 EX565:
Current Score:EQ 635 TRAN 631 EX 603
Goal Score: 750

Start out : 24 negative accounts collections/chargeoff
Current : 5 remaining 2 unpaid 72 total positive accounts:Long two year battle finally i can see light

Message 2 of 3
chamire
Contributor

Re: Figured out how to deal with Experian....

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

EQ542 TRAN582 EX565:
Current Score:EQ 635 TRAN 631 EX 603
Goal Score: 750

Start out : 24 negative accounts collections/chargeoff
Current : 5 remaining 2 unpaid 72 total positive accounts:Long two year battle finally i can see light

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.