Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Joined the 800 Club!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally Joined the 800 Club!!

I started off financially illiterate in college back in 2002. Didn't know how to properly use credit. I bought a house in 2005 when I wasn't ready. Foreclosed in 2010. Got sued by SunTrust for part of that mortgage around $30,000. Filed for Bankrucptcy in 2013 (Best thing I ever did!). During that 5 year repayment plan on the Ch13 I became a member of this community. I read and learned so much here. When the BK was finalized in 2018 I hit the ground running. I worked so hard on rebuilding my credit and using credit cards wisely. In 2020 I was able to buy my dream home. This month I hit another great milestone in my credit rebuild journey...I am now a proud member of the 800 Club across all three credit bureaus!!!!  

Equifax - 804

TransUnion - 803

Experian - 800

I just want to send out a sincere Thank You to everyone who shares their knowlege with this community. It has change my life! 

9 REPLIES 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Finally Joined the 800 Club!!

Job well done. Congrats!!!!! Great to see success stories! 👍

Message 2 of 10
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🎈🎉🍾 @Anonymous on making it to the 800 club. Sounds like you had quite a journey.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 3 of 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats

Message 4 of 10
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Like a BAWSS 

Message 5 of 10
HowDoesThisAllWork
Frequent Contributor

Show off!  Ha! Ha!

Very nice.  It is sooooooo freaking awesome to see others who have struggled in the past and who have reached amazing heights (all depends on how 'you' define 'amazing heights'!  Sounds like 'reached 800' is exactly that).

If you could....and if you would be so kind.....could you *briefly* outline your plan and your execution of said plan?  For others to get a general idea of how one *could* approach such an obstacle?

Again, mad respect to you for reaching 800.

FICO 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO 9 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Auto 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Auto 9 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Bankcard 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Mortgage 2/4/5 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

Starting Score: Exp 627
Current Score: Exp 713
Goal Score: Exp 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 10
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

This is great to see!

A cautionary tale for others as well, because it took about 9 years to get there. That's a long time, but you stuck with it.

Message 7 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Fantastic, grats to your success!!!

Message 8 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous, Excellent progress & Congratulations!

Message 9 of 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.