Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally above 700!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally above 700!!!

Hey All, 

I am just posting because I am proud of myself and hope to help and inspire those who have an uphill battle ahead of them.

In July of this year, my scores were in the mid to low 500's across all three bureaus due to aggregate utilization around 95%. Today my three bureau score refresh updated with the scores in my signature and 11% aggregate utilization.

I have never been above 700 as far as I know and if I can jump nearly 200 points in 4 months you can too! 

10 REPLIES 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Finally above 700!!!

Congratulations on your success!
Message 2 of 11
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

Congradulations on your achievements, well done my friend, watch those scores soar to the heavensSmiley LOLHeart

Message 3 of 11
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congrats 🎉🎈🎊🍾 @macedwar on joining the 700 club

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 4 of 11
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Booyah! Nice going and congrats! Next is 710's then 720's, ect

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very awesome @Anonymous - congrats!

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous    Congrats.    That is awesome and very well deserved for your hard work in getting things paid down.  

You earned it and should be proud of it. 

Congrats - Cheers.gif

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. So did you just keep in that range every month? Did your utilization fluctuate every month? I’m trying to figure out if I let 10% report this month and next month go up to 11%, what will happen. I’m at 600 now and need to boost within the next few months for a home loan.
Message 8 of 11
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on the progress!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

I have been on a downward trajectory from 95% -> 11% since July-ish. I have not had an increase in aggregate or individual utilization since that time.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.