Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally done rebuilding

tag
Timbrooks08
New Contributor

Finally done rebuilding

I started fixing my credit march of this year and as of today I am finished. I started with 8 ca and a maxed out credit card. I paid it off and paid and had deleted all of my ca. I then had a few charge off accounts changed to paid. I now have 11 positive trade lines and keeping my Utl low. Once all of my inquries go away and my credit ages I should be ready to join the 700 club. I wanted to thank everyone for the good advice and positive feedback.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Finally done rebuilding

Message 2 of 4
KoolDev
Regular Contributor

Awesome !  Keep up the great work

My Sock Drawer: Care Credit $4200-0, JCP 2100-0, Chase 3000-0, Chase Freedom $4500.00-0, WF $1000.00-0.00
In Use: NFCU Visa Sig $17.5k- 0.00k
I still have too MANY CARDS
Starting Score 538
Current Score Oct 30-14 701 fico Eq-- 745 Fico Tu-- 713 Fico Ex
Message 3 of 4
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@Timbrooks08 wrote:
I started fixing my credit march of this year and as of today I am finished. I started with 8 ca and a maxed out credit card. I paid it off and paid and had deleted all of my ca. I then had a few charge off accounts changed to paid. I now have 11 positive trade lines and keeping my Utl low. Once all of my inquries go away and my credit ages I should be ready to join the 700 club. I wanted to thank everyone for the good advice and positive feedback.

@Congrats!!! When I grow up, I want to be just like you @Timbrooks08!!! I can't wait to post a thank you like this one. Keep up the good work. 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.