cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally my overpriced jewelry from Crown Jewelers arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally my overpriced jewelry from Crown Jewelers arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When should I expect this to report to TU and EXSmiley Very Happy?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally my overpriced jewelry from Crown Jewelers arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From everything I have read, they should report it to the CRA around next fri.   Waiting on mine to report also.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really? That would be nice!! We just bought a really crappy (but pretty) overpriced watch from'em. The only thing that WAS worth the $$ was the boost we're supposed to see in our scores!!

Now if only Cap One and Orchard will get up off their keisters and report, I'll be happy!! Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL got a watch also on my account and the wife got a pair of earrings.
Hoping mine gets reported as $2500 limit. She applied about 5 days after I did and she got the $2500 while mine says $1500
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

We "apped" about a month ago, tops. Both of us got $2500 -- even though my income is about $1K/month (I'm freelance graphic designer and don't work much in the summer since the kids are home). But it was around the time that everyone was saying that CJs just gave out $2500 CLs even when they didn't "qualify" for it at first.

So bottom line is that unless they've changed their minds and have gotten stingy all of a sudden, you'll be at $2500 with'em!! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderin wrote:
Really? That would be nice!! We just bought a really crappy (but pretty) overpriced watch from'em. The only thing that WAS worth the $$ was the boost we're supposed to see in our scores!!

Now if only Cap One and Orchard will get up off their keisters and report, I'll be happy!! Smiley Wink

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.