Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally on the road to recovery!

tag
ladeda8971
Valued Member

Re: Finally on the road to recovery!

Progress in the last month:

PRA (HSBC CO not showing on my CR) - $912 – Will be PIF 9/19 - New balance $0. - PIF, will be deleted from CR this month

PRA (Citibank CO Nov. 2014) - $2735 – In communications with them currently for payment plan.  New balance $1367.58 will be PIF by November and removed from all 3 bureaus.  

LVNV Funding (Resurgent Capital Services) (Credit One CO Nov. 2014) - $1728 – Sent PFD letter 7/16 (I now know they won’t do PFD, so will start paying this off next month). Gave up and PIF yesterday.  Will be on record until Jan. 2021, but paid it's better than my CR showing a balance.

From 9 collections 2 months ago to now only 3, with only 1 still showing in January.  Not a huge point gain yet, but should see that soon.  Also approved for the Apple GS card ($2k SL), so I can practice AZEO now.  

Fico Scores:

7/19 - EQ 593 / TU 595 / EX 640

10/19 - EQ 585 / TU 640 / EX 638

Again - thank you to everyone who contributes to these forums!  I could not have done any of this without your wealth of knowledge and kind words.  

Jan. 2024

June 2019

Message 11 of 13
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Cool. Way to go to tackle the past. Keep at it and congrats on your approval.

Message 12 of 13
ladeda8971
Valued Member

Thanks FireMedic1! 

This is so much fun!  Watching derogs fall off and my scores slowly increase.  I can't believe that i'm saying fixing my credit is fun, but it kind of is..........

Jan. 2024

June 2019

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.