Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally reached my goal!

tag
solstice00
Regular Contributor

Finally reached my goal!

Today I finally reached my first goal of 750(TU).

i don't know what my Experian score is but I hope its somewhere around.

I started rebuilding about a year back when my score was 598. I was not aware of this forum then. But my friend told me that I must make all payments in full before my due date. Thats what I had been following until January of this year when I forst came across this forum. I have learnt so much.

I would like to say 'Thank you' to each and every one of you that took the pain to answer my questions. I would like to thank each one of you that posted pots and pots of new information for me to swallow.

And thank's for those IM's. Oh man! GW sucks! 

Thank you.

Smiley Happy

Thank you very much.

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Re: Finally reached my goal!

Congrats on meeting your goal! 

Message 2 of 7
solstice00
Regular Contributor

Thanks Smiley Happy

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"
Message 3 of 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Good job, Congrats! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 7
fwilliams5

Congrats. Awesome job!!!!!
Message 5 of 7
ktl72455
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!!

From MI.
12/4/12 TU 589 MyFico ~EQ 579 MyFico ~EX 577(Fako)

Myfico 8 scores
6/12/20 TU 803 ~ EQ 814~ Ex 784
My Wallet: Cap1 3,500K ~FH 2950~Credit One 1750~Credit one #2 1250~Orchard Bank 400 ~NFCU nRewards 18,000~NFCU Cash Rewards 18,500 ~Care Credit 12000~Discover 6000~Lowes 5450~ Amex 5400.00 ~ Harvest King 8000 ~ Langley~Penfed~Service CRU~red stone cru~
UTL 17%
Message 6 of 7
solstice00
Regular Contributor

Thank guys!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.