Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally some success?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally some success?

After numberous emails to EOS CCA to witch I never recived a responce, today they called me and the lady was very nice, she asked me to pay the debt and I told her that I wanted it delted, she asked me about the debt and if I knew about it. I told her that I shortly moved after the time that the account went delequent and that I thought the account was in good standing. She placed me on hold for maybe 15 seconds and came back and said that since I didnt know about the account that I do qualify for deletion. I asked her if I could get it in writing that they would delete, she said that they dont put them in writing until after they receive the payment, and if I wanted my deletion letter then to fax them a copy of a letter saying that I would not reverse the payment and that they would fax me the deletion letter. Now I know that CA lies and will do anything to get your payment. Hopefully this is not the case.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Finally some success?

@Anonymous wrote:

After numberous emails to EOS CCA to witch I never recived a responce, today they called me and the lady was very nice, she asked me to pay the debt and I told her that I wanted it delted, she asked me about the debt and if I knew about it. I told her that I shortly moved after the time that the account went delequent and that I thought the account was in good standing. She placed me on hold for maybe 15 seconds and came back and said that since I didnt know about the account that I do qualify for deletion. I asked her if I could get it in writing that they would delete, she said that they dont put them in writing until after they receive the payment, and if I wanted my deletion letter then to fax them a copy of a letter saying that I would not reverse the payment and that they would fax me the deletion letter. Now I know that CA lies and will do anything to get your payment. Hopefully this is not the case.

Could very well be a score, grats Smiley Happy    If they fail to follow through a complaint with the BBB should remind them of their agreement.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Could very well be a score, grats Smiley Happy    If they fail to follow through a complaint with the BBB should remind them of their agreement.

im crossing my fingers, i really hope they follow thru, i hope i didnt screw myself by faxing that paper saying that i would not reverse the payment.

Message 3 of 7
eric19k
Established Contributor

Don't worry they will. Congrats
TU Scores:
May 2014- 466
July 2014- 537
September 2014- 602
Goal Scores- 720 by March 2014
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@eric19k wrote:
Don't worry they will. Congrats

i will post back in this thread, when or if it is gone. just to confirm.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

they had me fax them a non reversal letter, to witch they say they received. However they say that they faxed a delte letter at 9:13 this morining but nothing has been received. They are telling me to wait until the end of the day and if it hasnt come thru then to call them back tomorrow. I feel like they might be jerking me around. Isnt a fax instant?

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

today i went by the spot that they said they faxed the delete letter there, and it was indeed there all morning. someone had moved it. so now i have proof. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.