Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding executive emails

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finding executive emails

I have not heard back from World. So I accepted the settlement offered because the rep at the local branch said the system showed a settlement offer had been sent to me at my address they had on file. I paid it and now I am waiting for it to report $0.00. I would still like to hear back from someone to at least ask for goodwill removal.

Keep us posted if you hear back. 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

From what I am finding World Finance is also known as World Acceptance

World Finance.png

World Finance2.png

Okay. I got two to go through with worldacceptance.com. The other ones didnt work with and without the dot between first and last names. CEO didnt work but I did get one through to Sr. VP Western Divisions and Executive VP/CFO. 

Just adding. Got an email back from one just now. Said he is out of the office and will be back wednesday to give me a call. See what he says when/if he calls. 

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finding executive emails

I got a response when sending to the worldacceptance.com domain. I didnt insert the . Only first initial and last name and I sent emails to all the exec's listed there.
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.