Norman mine is listed this way
Experian
Account type- collections
Account status closed. Terms 1 month
payment history 30/60/90/120
Equifax
Account type-collection
Account status-Unknown
Terms-Unknown. I have a 2 YEAR PERFECT payment history with them...
Transunion
Account type- collection
Account status -closed
But they show themselves as the original OC

Hard to say whats what from that. I'd have to see what it looks like on a raw report from annualcreditreport.com to make any kind of assessment.

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fingerhut / Midland advice

It's from here pulled 10/22. It's listed under my other accounts.
Message 22 of 25
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

I have been paying fingerhut even though they sold my account to jefferson capital for a couple months now waiting for a recal from Jefferson to no avail. I emailed fingerhut to recall the CA account but they just stated that it had been sold and to contact the CA.  I tried to PM theecleve but he has been inactive for some time, I am just hoping I am not making a huge mistake by paying Fingerhut directly... Smiley Sad

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ThetoriParadox wrote:

I have been paying fingerhut even though they sold my account to jefferson capital for a couple months now waiting for a recal from Jefferson to no avail. I emailed fingerhut to recall the CA account but they just stated that it had been sold and to contact the CA.  I tried to PM theecleve but he has been inactive for some time, I am just hoping I am not making a huge mistake by paying Fingerhut directly... Smiley Sad

Is Fingerhut charged off to zero or is it still showing a balance?  if it is at zero, I would contact CFPB and report them for taking payments when they no longer have collection activity. 

Message 24 of 25
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

It is at zero!!! I will contAct them. Thanks.
RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.