cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut and First Premier Approved.....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingerhut and First Premier Approved.....

Long time lurker but first time posting!

So I was approved yesterday for Fingerhut $600 limit and First Premier for $700.

I currently have a 5/3 secured $500 and Credit One $300, both with less than 10% util.

I have 3 baddies on my report, 2 of those being paid off in full next week which are PRA and BOA old CC charge off's, the last is a Wells Fargo auto loan that is a charge off and I am working on hopefully getting paid off next month.

Is there a need for a 5th card for rebuilding?  I am new to all of this and wanting to make sure I am somewhat on the right path.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fingerhut and First Premier Approved.....

@Anonymouswrote:

Long time lurker but first time posting!

So I was approved yesterday for Fingerhut $600 limit and First Premier for $700.

I currently have a 5/3 secured $500 and Credit One $300, both with less than 10% util.

I have 3 baddies on my report, 2 of those being paid off in full next week which are PRA and BOA old CC charge off's, the last is a Wells Fargo auto loan that is a charge off and I am working on hopefully getting paid off next month.

Is there a need for a 5th card for rebuilding?  I am new to all of this and wanting to make sure I am somewhat on the right path.

Minimum is 3 cards so more than that is your choice but I would put some age on what you have first before going for more while working on paying off the baddies.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.