Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Advantage Safe Rent

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Advantage Safe Rent

I don't know if you received any help in this matter, but I do know that a lot of companies do this because they recieve money for these false claims. It's all about contract. You should go down to the county records and get a copy of the docket and ask them where to go to get this off of your record. They are trying to use these items to collect money off of you. It's all a big game. You can send a letter to the credit reporting agencies and tell them that you want this removed off of your record and make them show you proof that these are your negative items, it's not your job to prove to them that they aren't your items, it's there job to prove to you that they are your items.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great suggestion Mark, that's their best recourse. Call the FTC so they can do your speaking for you and if the company does'nt cooperate, they can fork over some $3000 or more dollars to you for their nonreponse.

Message 12 of 13
shdrckwnd
New Visitor

I recently applied for an apartment, and the company I used through did a credit checked through SafeRent. The response I got back was shocking. The administer of the credit report told me that my application was denied because I had no credit history. I say this to anyone, DO NOT USE this company to do any background checking, it gives false information.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.