cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First FICO pull since rebuild started...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First FICO pull since rebuild started...

All the info about me is in my rebuild thread here

Message 11 of 15
StartingLifeOver
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

467 on EQ, talk about gut wrenching, I have a LONG way to go.  Guess I will get to know everyone here quite well.

D

This is my second journey to rebuild, I started back in 08 and went from a sub 500 score to 620+ and got my house, then I got sued and pretty much lost everything.  I'm 26 so I guess the positive to all of this is that it's happening when I'm young.

You can do it! I started from the same place--check out my scores (and I have a BK)…anything's possible.

NFCU Cash Rewards $16,100/FNBO Platinum $9.100/Best Buy Citibank $2,500/Care Credit $7,600/TJ Maxx $1000/Neiman Marcus $7000/Saks5thAve $2500

Starting Score: 426 Ch. 13 BK Filed Sep 2009; Discharged Jan 2013 Smiley Happy
Current Score: TU 706 EQ FICO 701 EX 704
Goal Score: 720

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea I filed Chapter 7 back in 2010
Message 13 of 15
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

467 on EQ, talk about gut wrenching, I have a LONG way to go.  Guess I will get to know everyone here quite well.

This is my second journey to rebuild, I started back in 08 and went from a sub 500 score to 620+ and got my house, then I got sued and pretty much lost everything.  I'm 26 so I guess the positive to all of this is that it's happening when I'm young.

Were with ya buddy! you are not alone! I went through it also...started in the 500's all across, it can be a long and frustration journey (was in my case) but i remained positive and strong!!!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 14 of 15
getmycreditright
Regular Contributor

You can do it! I had a 423 in 2007 and I just got into a good spot in 2012. It takes a LOT of patience, but it can certainly be done. The biggest change comes from within you! I'm here to help in anyway I can. Best of luck on your journey!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Score - 575 (4/10)
Current Score - EQ - 750, TU - 752, EX - 728 11/4/12

Current Cards:
AMEX SPG ($7.5k), Amazon.com Visa ($3k), Discover More ($2k) all since 11/4/12

Fighting the good fight!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.