Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier GW success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier GW success

I sent a GW to FP for deletion of a paid account with several lates, including a 120-day past due, on July 21, 2009. Checked reports on Monday, August 4, 2009. Gone from all 3 CR!!!! Yippee!!!!
Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

Re: First Premier GW success

Wow! congrats. A FP GW success is not easy. Was it a PIF? How old was it? How bad was it? A CO?

Good job and congrats again.

Message 2 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big Congrats hard to get them to budge. What address did you send it to, who did you send it to exec, frontline csr.... trying to get a FP CO my last baddie off my CR'S you have or  can pm the  letter you sent thanks if you can help

Message Edited by djse7en on 08-06-2009 10:03 AM
Message 3 of 55
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Congrats Jelly!!!!!!  I bet your FICO's will get a nice boost from this one!!!  Smiley Wink
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to write a GW to them as well. Can you please send the contact info you used? THANKS!
Message 5 of 55
TheVerdict
Valued Member

Congrats Jelly!  I have been trying to get them off of my reports with no luck.  Can you PM me the address that you mailed it to?

Message 6 of 55
boo79

Congrads I need to do the same. What address did u use?
Message 7 of 55
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

hehehe...see what cha started!!!  Smiley Happy
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you share the address you used to get the deletion. Im having a heck of a time with them. Thanks
Message 9 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

nothingman,

Thanks!! Every baddie off of my CR counts!!! This was a cc account that was pd in settlement in 2006. It NEVER went to CA. Paid directly to FP. It wasn't a CO, just very delinquent.

Message 10 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.