tommy1966

Re: First Premier GW success

hi can you send me the info too.

thanks so much!

Message 21 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd love to get that info as well! Have them on there for a cc from nearly 9 years ago!
Message 22 of 55
Quarterchips
Established Member

Could you please PM me the addy as well?  thanks!
Message 23 of 55
jatneal
New Contributor

I read in a previous post that you can ask if instead of them deleting the entire charged off t/l that you can ask them to change it to current, paid as agreed.  Can you really do this with a charge off? I thought that once it was charged off it could only be changed to paid charge-off, or deleted entirely if you get them to agree.
Message 24 of 55
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I sent a GW to FP for deletion of a paid account with several lates, including a 120-day past due, on July 21, 2009. Checked reports on Monday, August 4, 2009. Gone from all 3 CR!!!! Yippee!!!!

Congratulations Jelly!

Your success seems to be motivation for many members. Although I do not need a PM, it is very good of you to PM the members who request the help.

Kudos to you all around!

Message 25 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I PLEASE have the info sent to me as well? I have two 30 day late payments with First Premier Bank. These are the ONLY negative items on my credit reports. Thank you

-Mariachidude

Message Edited by Mariachidude on 08-15-2009 04:27 PM
Message 26 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have sent pm's to you all. Hoping for a positive outcome!

Jelly

Message 27 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning,

Wanted to see if you can send me the address you used also, I have an account paid off with them for some time and is nto expected to be removed until 7/2010, but it sure would be great to have it off early.

Thank you

Have a great day

Message 28 of 55
lady_texan
New Contributor

Jelly Jelly Jelly...congrats ty!! They are willing to settle with 60% but will not delete will add to my CR paid less than some crap like that....I want it off. I sent it to the CEO and got a letter from someone else stating this...guess it will have to do Smiley Sad wonder if it will do anything to my score good or bad.

"Trying to enjoy my next 30 years--DEBT FREE!"  Smiley Wink

Message 29 of 55
Creditobsessed12
Frequent Contributor

Hi Jelly!!  Can you please send me the address you used for a gw to First Premier???

11/30/14 EQ 545 TU 573 EX 602 01/15 EQ 545 TU 586 EX 589
02/15 EQ 643 TU 627 EX 669 03/05/2015 EQ 708 TU 744 EX 707
05/2017 EQ 659 TU 676 EX 683
Goal: 700s across the board Smiley Happy
Message 30 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.